Jonathan is one of our senior technicians, and was a plumbing professional even before he joined our team.
1. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you on the job? I went out with another tech to a clog call. We found that the clog was caused by roots in the pump basin and when we cleared it, the check valve was cracked and we didn’t know it. The other tech was standing in the way when the pump turned on and started spraying out of the check valve. It covered his whole body. It was pretty funny but I wouldn’t want that to happen again.
2. What is the worst nightmare plumbing job you have ever completed? I was on a sewer repipe under a house with a small crawl space. I told the client not to use any fixtures because the sewer lines were open. They proceeded to use the bathroom anyway and it covered the crawl space. Luckily I was in a different area but had to get plastic and boards so I wouldn’t be in the sewage.
3. If you were a plumbing tool, which one would you be, and why? I would be a pair of channel lock pliers. They are the go-to tool for just about every need in the industry.
4. Which jobs have you held in the past and how did you become a plumber? I was previously in the military as an information technology specialist. Once I was out, I tried to get into the IT industry but it was so overran. I decided to take a chance and do plumbing.
5. What do you believe makes a successful company? Having a great team that will help each other out whenever they can.
For more info and updates about who we are, follow us on Facebook!