Vincent has been with Sanders Plumbing since 2014, starting as a technician and working his way up. He is now the manager of our partner store, Halls Plumbing Supply.
1. What is the funniest thing to happen while on a job? Vincent: One time I found a squirrel carcass in the bottom of a toilet. I lifted up the base of it because I could not figure out why it was leaking and clogged, so pulled it up and looked at the bottom and shazam! Dead squirrel! We never figured out how that got there.
2. What is the worst nightmare plumbing job you have ever completed? Vincent: Any time I find myself changing out a grinder pump, lying on my belly in a sewer. We like to refer to this position as the “Black Place of Death!”
3. If you were a plumbing tool, which one would you be, and why? Vincent: I don’t think I’d want to be any plumbing tool because I know where they get put.
4. Which jobs have you held in the past and how did you become a plumber? Vincent: I was born into the IGA retail family and spent many years in the industry. I was also the district manager for ten years with another retail company before coming to Sanders Plumbing. What I learned during that time and the years I worked as a plumbing tech at Sanders Plumbing has prepared me for managing the plumbing supply parts counter.
5. What do you believe makes a successful company? Vincent: The supply counter, of course… and going above the call of duty to make our customers happy.
To learn more about Sanders Plumbing and who we are, check out our website and blog at https://www.sandersplumbingcompany.com